Website Designing Course
Under this course, you’ll be trained on the most popular CMS “WordPress” to gain expertise in planning & designing of fast loading SEO-friendly website with interactive user interface.
Key Features of WDC
- At the starting of the course, you will be provided with training on each module of WDC then later, you will be guided in getting your own websites up for live targeting.
- This course covers the entire spectrum of website designing. Training with hands-on latest tools and subject-based assignments gives you a holistic understanding of ins and outs of website designing in real-time.
- Academy’s certification to prove your expertise
- Agency-styled training will help you in getting ready for upcoming challenges that you may have to face while working in any digital marketing agency or MNCs.
Learning Outcome from the Course
- Thorough understanding of WordPress
- Skills in professional website Planning, structuring, HTML, and Content.
- Expertise in managing CMS & Plugins
- Greater insights on how to create and manage Pages / Posts / Projects
- Spearheaded and guided by Google certified industry experts
- Have an option of carrying out the course at your own pace even while engaging with other activities
- Certification qualifies you for better career opportunities in the industry
- Students can work as a freelancer or can lead their own business
Eligibility Criteria for the WDC Program
- Course can be availed by Students, Entrepreneurs, and Professionals
- One must need to have basic computer and Internet surfing skills
- One must have academic qualifications of SSC (10th) atleast
- Under this course, mentee needs to have hosting and domain
- Certiﬁcation in Website Designing from Academy
WDC Course Highlights
- No. of Modules: 16
- Certifications: 1
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Mode of Training: Online / Offline
- Language: Hindi / English
- No.of Hours: 10 Hours
- Fees: INR 5,000
- Fundamentals of WordPress
- Setting up an account
- Integrating Domain with Hosting Account
- Website Planning (WordPress)
- Adding/Removing of Media Files
- Managing Plugins
- Organising Pages / Posts
- Managing Source Code of Website
- Optimizing Website
- Content Management
- Integrating Analytics with WordPress
- Adding / Removing Snippets
- Integrating 3rd Party Tools
- On-Page SEO Optimization
- Importing / Exporting Data from WordPress
- Optimize website for Mobile / Tablet
Ready to get started?
Get in touch and take a free demo session